NEW CHAIN OF LIFE WEBSITE
For example, the revamped site has the same URL as the original site (http://www.chainoflifenetwork.org); is still free to access; and still contains vast amounts of information on the production, postharvest care and marketing of cut flowers for every segment of the industry.
New website amenities include:
• Registration and sign in are no longer required.
• Easier navigation.
• Free answers to questions by email from site founder, Dr. George Staby.
• Free consultations by phone or Skype with Dr. Staby.
• Free webinars.
• YouTube, responsive design, subnavigation, and other features have been incorporated to make it easier to retrieve information.
• Monthly reports containing the latest information on production, postharvest care and marketing are available for a one-time fee of $18.
• Professors Michelle Jones (The Ohio State University), John Dole (North Carolina State University), Michael Reid (University of California, Davis) and Bridget Behe (Michigan State University) will maintain and update the website and related databases.
Click here to access the newly redesigned website.
Super Floral Retailing - Copyright 2013
Florists' Review Enterprises, Inc.